G Prox Readers
- Support G-Prox I (HID®) and standard G-Prox II tokens concurrently
- Mini, Mullion and Switchplate models
- Mullion and Switchplate models available with integrated touch keypad
- Keypad readers support PIN, card, and card+PIN modes.
- Keypad models also support G-Prox II and HID® Arming Statio
Monitor XL Control Panel
- Base Prime model supports 1,000 users
- Base Enterprise model supports 4,000 users, or up to 64,000 with additional memory
- Can be configured using LCD Keypad module or Director software
- Includes 12 inputs and can expand to 256 by adding LCD keypads and expander modules
- Includes two relay outputs and can expand to 128 by adding expander with V-BUS output modules
- Prime software supports one XL panel with a maximum of 16 doors
- Enterprise and Enterprise Elite Software support 250 XL panels with a maximum of 32 doors each for a total of 8,000 doors per database
G-Prox Access Cards
User programmable, allowing for reuse and reissue
- Fully compatible with G-Prox II and G-Prox III readers
- Enhanced security using optional lock codes
- G-ProxCard can be used for low-cost photo ID applications
- G-ProxPhoto allows direct printing on actual card
- G-ProxTwin features magnetic stripe on the opposite side
- G-ProxKey proximity access token is small and convenient
For additional information visit the interlogix website.
Get access control solutions designed to match your needs. Continental Access offers cutting-edge solutions to protect schools, hospitals, corporations, government facilities and so much more.
Our CardAccess 3000 software is the heart of your system whether you choose a stand-alone access control for one to eight doors or an integrated enterprise-class solution. This user-friendly, Windows-based, secure software powers access control and interfaces with third-party software to allow you to handle ID credentialing, video surveillance, intrusion control and more, easily and seamlessly. CardAccess 3000 runs our fast, flexible and dependable controllers, which can be used as stand-alone units or as part of an integrated system.
Access Control and Security Integrators: Offer the one access control solution powerful enough to protect all your clients. Continental Access provides state-of-the-art access control software and hardware in an easy-to-implement and easy-to-use access control solution that seamlessly integrate with a wide range of facility management products.
Our flexible are as suited to the needs of organizations who seek a new system as they are to those who plan to bring an existing system up to date. Plus, our sophisticated access control solutions run on Windows-based software, so that they are easy to implement, easy to learn, and easy to use.
Look at all we provide:
- Direct interface with top brands of analog, digital and IP cameras, and DVR/NVR players.
- Easily manage badges for employees and visitors, including the ability to scan ID and instantly provide a visitor’s badge.
- Ability to track and report arrivals and departures, establish work rules, adjust payroll hours and create and export reports.
- 5 stages of threat-level management – all available with the click of a computer mouse.
Plus as a Continental Access Integrator, you’ll receive
- Comprehensive, hands-on software and hardware training.
- Qualified leads.
- Brochures and showroom collateral.
- A&E Specifications
- Personalized customer care account specialists.
The Continental Access DVR Integration solution provides seamless integration with our own Continental CAView 1000 Series, Integral Technologies and Salient Systems DVR product line. By combining the power of the Continental Access CA3000 Version 2 Access Control System and state-of-the art DVR products, real-time video can be automatically associated to any alarm event from a reader, input or Napco zone in the CardAccess system. Then, from any CardAccess workstation, the operator can instantly retrieve recorded video associated with the event with a simple click of an icon.
The recorded video window has a play button, stop button and a scroll bar for simple VCR-like control. When the recorded video window is on display, the occurrence of a new event will replace the recorded video display with the recorded video of the newly occurred event.
In addition, the user may monitor live video from either 4 or 9 cameras simultaneously directly from the CA3000 GUI.* The user may also remotely search for recorded video from 1, to as many as 99, DVR servers on the network by using the CA3000 integrated search feature. Other CA3000 DVR Integration features include: Remote 4/9 camera viewing, video picture enhancement, PTZ control*, camera preset recall**, zoom**, focus**and Iris Control**. (**Camera must support these functions)
The CA3000 software communicates with any supported DVR server on the network via TCI/IP protocol. All DVR servers are time-synchronized with the CA3000 server. So, no matter where the video is being stored, across the street or across the country, the CA3000 can find it.
- Video Event Notification Custom icon displays in the CA3000 whenever there is video associated with an event or alarm.
- Motion Event Recording Camera starts to record on motion in an area.
- Alarm Recording Setup events from the CA3000 to trigger camera recording.
- Recording Notification Event Notifies the user through the CA3000 GUI when a camera starts
- recording due to motion or alarm.
- Audio Inputs Allows monitoring and recording of up to 4 audio devices.
- 4/9 Video View Monitor 4 or 9 cameras* from different DVR’s simultaneously from the CA3000 GUI.
- PTZ Control Pan, Tilt & Zoom control from the CA3000 GUI (camera must be capable of these functions).
- Recorded Video Search Search for recorded video directly from the CA3000 GUI.
- TCP/IP Communication The CA3000 uses reliable TCP/IP communication to all DVR Servers on the network.
- User Setup Video monitoring is controlled and limited by a user name and password.
- Preset Control Setup and run custom camera presets directly for the CA3000 GUI.
- IP Camera Support*** Connect to IP cameras on your network.
*Dependent on DVR system manufacturer. *** Salient Systems only